Lombard partners with the PGA to present the Lombard Trophy, the PGA's national Pro-Am golf tournament.
The Lombard Trophy returns for 2014 with an exciting line up of venues including two former Ryder Cup courses Lindrick and The K Club.
The Lombard Trophy remains one of the stand-out tournaments on the PGA schedule and provides a great opportunity for a club professional and their amateur to compete
against other clubs culminating in 16 lucky pairs reaching the grand final at Gleneagles.
With a £80,000 prize fund including £12,000 to the winning pro it's a fantastic event and one that every PGA affiliated golf club has a chance of competing in.
Last year over 700 clubs took part in the tournament and already this year 200 clubs have signed up. Check with your golf club to make sure they have entered so that you
can participate in Europe's largest Pro-Am tournament and have a chance of playing in the Grand Final at Gleneagles.
Here are the details of the 16 Regional Finals
- Fulford - Thursday, June 5
- Ladybank - Tuesday, June 10
- Crieff - Thursday, June 12
- The K Club - Tuesday, June 17
- Pleasington - Thursday, June 19
- Orsett - Tuesday, June 24
- Kingswood - Thursday, June 26
- Camberley Heath - Tuesday, July 1
- Little Aston - Friday, July 4
- Lindrick - Monday, July 7
- Parkstone - Thursday, July 10
- Kings Lynn - Monday, July 14
- Coventry - Thursday, July 17
- Lambourne - Monday, July 21
- Burnham & Barrow - Wednesday, July 23
- Dunham Forest - Friday, July 25
Gleneagles, King's Course - Tuesday & Wednesday, September 2-3 2014
Assets you can fund with Lombard
Security may be required and product fees may apply.