Lombard is keen to help businesses meet the challenge of reducing their carbon footprint by investing in renewable energy technologies.
As an experienced and active finance provider we have particular expertise in tailoring renewable technology asset finance solutions to the specific requirements of businesses
of all sizes, and offer a flexible approach to funding, rather than a prescriptive package.
Request a quote
Lombard can help your organisation by:
- Funding your energy-related technologies – we can fund assets individually or as part of a larger building retrofit project.
- Securing valuable funding – we are working with a number of leading Energy Services Companies (ESCO) to provide funding through Energy Performance Contracts (EPCs). These can bring you long-term energy and cost savings with no upfront investment required.
- Working with your professional partners – if you have engaged a consultant or property management company to help with your building projects, we can work with them and help you fund the investment.
- Extending our solar expertise – Lombard is a market leader in financing residential solar systems.
We are looking to extend this activity to businesses, helping you invest in energy technologies to take advantage of the Government's
'Renewable Heat Incentive'
and 'Renewable Obligation Certificate' schemes.
Technologies we fund:
- Solar PV - Roof / Ground Mounted
- Biomass Boilers
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Wind (On shore)
- LED Lighting
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD)
Security may be required and product fees may apply.
Request a quote