Here are the answers to some common questions about your agreement with us, including how you can make changes. In order to protect customer information, please be aware that we can only discuss the agreement if you are our customer, or their pre-authorised representative.

How can I change my address details?

To change or amend your address, please call our Customer Services team and select option 1 and then option 4 or in writing to: Lombard, Change of Address Team, PO Box 520, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S63 3BR.

Business users can also fax a request to 0845 300 6484. Please note that we will need your request to be made using your company's official headed paper which shows the new address, followed by an authorised signature.

Back to top

How do I change my bank details?

If you are already making payments by Direct Debit and would like to change your existing bank details, please call our Customer Services team and select option 1 and then option 3.

In most cases, we will be able to change your details over the phone. However, for our Northern Ireland customers, please note that you may need to complete a new paper mandate. The same applies to accounts that require two signatories.

Back to top

What payment methods do you accept?

We can accept payment using the following methods:

  • Debit Card, Credit Card (excluding American Express)
  • Postal Order, Bankers Draft
  • BACS, CHAPS, TT transactions (including online banking transfers) *
  • Cash (payable over the counter at any NatWest or RBS branch)
  • Direct Debit, Standing Order (Technology finance is payable via Direct Debit only)

* To make a payment directly to us, please use the following account details ensuring you quote your full agreement number in the reference field:
NatWest, 39 Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1QN.
Account Number: 02380102
Sort Code: 54-30-36
IBAN: GB19NWBK54303602380102

Back to top

How do I change my payment method?

To change your regular payment method, please call our Customer Services team and select option 1 and then option 3.

Back to top

How can I obtain a settlement figure?

To get a settlement figure, please call our Customer Services team and select option 1 and then option 1.

Back to top

What can I do if I'm having problems making payments?

If you are experiencing financial difficulties that may affect your obligations under your agreement, we may be able to help.

Please call us as soon as possible so that we can discuss any options with you. Or for further information about support that may be available please see the attached (185kB pdf, opens in a new window).

Back to top

What do I need to do if I wish to sell a leased asset?

A leased asset can only be sold to an unconnected third party.

You will be asked to pay the balance of any outstanding rentals plus a percentage of the sale price. In addition you will also be required to pay VAT on the full sale price of the asset to us. As VAT was charged on the asset when the agreement started, we must include VAT when the asset is sold to comply with HM Revenue & Customs Regulations. Please contact Customer Services for further information and an exact figure.

Back to top

What happens when I reach the end of my primary period in a lease agreement?

We will send you a letter to explain how you may be able to continue leasing the goods for a secondary annual rental, or how you could act as our agent to sell the asset, for which conditions apply.

Back to top

Can I sell my car to someone who is not VAT registered?

Yes, but if you sell the car to a private individual, we will issue an indemnity letter that will need to be agreed and completed by the purchaser. This letter contains a form explaining that the asset is sold "as seen" and that assurances cannot be given about the condition of the asset.

Back to top

Assets you can fund with Lombard

Security may be required and product fees may apply.