Learn more and network at key industry events across the UKContact us
Security may be required and product fees may apply.
Alternatively fueled vehicles
Lombard Vehicle Solutions, in association with The Energy Savings Trust, is hosting a series of seminars for attendees to learn about the latest funding options for their business vehicles with a specific focus on alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV).
We'll help you learn more about funding options for your business vehicles, with a specific focus on Alternative Fuelled Vehicles, from the benefits for company car drivers looking to reduce their tax and Benefit in Kind charges through to employers/companies who are seeking to reduce their fleet costs.
Join us for an update on the fast paced world of Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles (AFVs) - Guest speakers from the Energy Saving Trust and Tesla Motors UK
Date: 13th July 2017 at 8.30 am
Venue: EEF House, Queens Park, Queens Way North, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead,
Tyne and Wear, NE11 0NX
For more information contact Joanne Whitehead.
Renewable energy breakfast seminars
Attend these seminars to learn about green energy finance, get a strategic grasp on your energy consumption and find out about potential funding opportunities for green energy.
Topics being covered include:
- The key drivers of energy management (cost reduction, supply chain expectations, legal compliance and energy security)
- How to take control of your energy; understanding baseline consumption, key usage, monitoring and implementing energy efficiency measures such as LED lighting or utilising renewable energy such as biomass and solar PV
- What funding/grants are available?
Seminar dates and venues
- Date: 22nd February | Venue: 2nd Floor, 1 Trinity Gardens, Broadchare, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2HF
- Date: 2nd March | Venue: 1 Spinningfields Square, Manchester M3 3AP
Please contact Charlotte Davies to register.
Telephone: 078 8741 0450