Network and learn at key industry events across the UK
Hinkley Point C Breakfast – Tuesday 26 March 2019
Join us at the Insider breakfast at Hinkley Point C on Tuesday 26 March.
Hinkley Point C is Europe’s biggest building site on the Somerset coast. The £20.3bn project to create a new nuclear power station beside the former Hinkley site will create the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK. With 25,000 new employment opportunities to be created over the construction period, the build will continue to dominate the industry both in terms of supply chain and construction skills over the next decade.
The Knowledge-Based Economy – The Power of Intangibles – 27 March 2019
Our event at 250 Bishopsgate on 27 March will explore the knowledge-based economy and the value you could potentially leverage through intangible assets.
On the day, you’ll have the chance to:
- Understand the relationship between IP and business growth – and the value you could potentially leverage from your intangible assets
- Gain insight from a range of industry experts and customers into the technology megatrends shaping the future of all businesses
- Hear from our Principal Economist on the growing economic value of the Knowledge Based Asset Economy and the changing face of businesses
Business Breakfast Seminar – Wednesday 8th May 2019
Join us for our Business breakfast seminar in Colchester, where you will hear from key speakers from our specialist green energy, Lombard Vehicle Solutions and technology teams.
Attending this you will:
- Hear a ‘State of the Nation’ update covering the current UK Fleet Market, the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) and new WLTP for Vans, Clean Air Zones and future Mobility Ecosystem.
- Understand how Lombard’s technology team could help you source and finance your technology assets and hear about Lombard’s innovative Intellectual Property Funding solution.
- Learn about opportunities in the green energy sector and how the conversation in the renewables sector has now changed from subsidy income to energy savings and securing your energy costs.
Venue: NatWest House, 1st Floor, 100 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9GN
Date: Thursday 4 April 2019
Thames Valley and London Boat Show – 12-14 April 2019, Chertsey
Join us at the inaugural Thames Valley and London Boat Show at Penton Hook Marina, Chertsey.
It’s a three day event with over 20 new boat brands on display, a large range of merchandise and chandlery, as well as food and music on Saturday and Sunday.
Visit www.thamesvalleyandlondonboatshow.co.uk for more details.