Van Contract Hire for businesses
Why choose Lombard for Contract Hire vans?
- Flexibility – You could set the term and annual mileage to suit your needs and amendments. Extensions are usually possible as well.
- Manage maintenance – By adding maintenance into your van contract hire agreement, you can spread the costs of servicing and repairs.
- Avoid Depreciation – As you don’t own the vehicles, you will not be affected by market values depreciating.
- Less admin – We source and supply your van and you return it at the end. We can add things like signwriting and racking if you wish to do so.
- Helps cash flow – No upfront charges and fixed monthly rentals could help your business’ cash flow.
- Upgrades – Choose new vans for your business every three or four years to maximise reliability and stay up to date with low emissions requirements.
- Lower costs – We purchase some vans with larger discounts than normal and you could benefit from lower costs when you select one of these special offer vehicles
How does Contract Hire van leasing work?
Van Contract Hire is a flexible solution that could help you distribute your business costs and minimise the financial risks associated with vehicle ownership. Costs of maintenance, unforeseen repairs and even the van’s market value depreciation can affect the cash flow within your business. By choosing Lombard when thinking of Contract Hire van leasing, you could also benefit from our large scale purchasing of vehicles which could further reduce the costs of your business vans.
To find out more about Contract Hire as a type of asset finance and other related services we provide, visit the Contract Hire page.
Requirements for our Business Contract Hire vans
We offer van Contract Hire to micro businesses and sole traders, as well as larger-scale companies. If you are VAT registered and plan on using the vehicles entirely for business purposes, you are able to claim back 100% of VAT however if the vehicles are used for a mix of business and pleasure, the amount of VAT claimable decreases to 50%.
Tax reliefs referred to are those applying under current legislation which may change. The availability and value of any tax reliefs will depend on your individual circumstances’
Lombard Vehicle Solutions (LVS) is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd (ALD), trading as Lombard Vehicle Solutions, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB. The arrangement ensures that Lombard customers as well as those of National Westminster Bank PLC and The Royal Bank of Scotland PLC have access a wider range of products to meet their vehicle finance needs.
By following the links on this site you are confirming that you agree to be transferred to an external internet site provided by LVS and operated by ALD.
Customers whose agreements are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority should be aware that there is a financial connection between ALD and Lombard, which is acting as a credit broker and not a lender and that Lombard will receive a payment from ALD should you wish to proceed with an agreement. You can ask Lombard or ALD for more information about this.
By clicking on the 'View latest offers' link below, you are confirming that you are aware of, and agree to be, transferred to an internet site provided by LVS and operated by ALD Automotive LTD.