- Keep your comments or messages concise.
- Keep comments or messages on-topic.
- Only comment or message us with your own opinions.
- Don't comment or message personal or confidential information.
- Don't use offensive, indecent or obscene language that could be discriminatory or promotes discrimination of any kind, or that may be considered as bullying or harassment.
- Don't use our social media accounts to incite, condone or encourage conduct which could result in a criminal offence, civil liability or otherwise breach any laws or regulations including any laws regarding competition.
- Don't comment or message anything that could be considered defamatory or embarrassing, or damaging to an individual, company or entity's reputation.
- Don't use our social media accounts in any way that is anti-competitive or could be expected to give rise to anti-competitive behaviour.
If you don't comply with these house rules we may delete your comments or block you from our social media accounts.