Coronavirus support update
Following recent government announcements, we understand that these continue to be uncertain times and we want to assure you that looking after our customers and colleagues remains our number one priority. We are closely following advice from government and the relevant authorities and continually monitoring the impacts of Coronavirus to ensure we can support our customers through any period of disruption. Whilst many of our staff continue to work from home, our dedicated Relationship Managers and Direct & Digital teams across the UK are still here to speak to you.
Help with managing your financial agreements
Help with managing your financial agreements
We have put a range of options in place to support you and your business if you’re experiencing financial difficulties as a result of the pandemic, which could include a repayment holiday. We’ve outlined below how to proceed to get the help you need depending on your circumstances. You can find out more about how repayment holidays work in our FAQs below.
If you are experiencing difficulties in making payments and need to speak to us, please contact your Relationship Manager or request a call back.
- Applying for a repayment holiday
If you’ve not had a repayment holiday applied to an agreement previously, we may be able to put one in place for you. Please complete the repayment holiday request form here and we will aim to call you back within 24 hours to discuss the options that are available to you.
- Already requested a repayment holiday
If you have already requested a repayment holiday and received an e-mail confirming that your request has been agreed, please bear with us. Due to the exceptionally high number of customer requests we have received, we have experienced significant delays in issuing documentation in some cases but please rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to issue any that are outstanding. In the meantime, if you have recently received any missed payment letters regarding payments that were due during the agreed repayment holiday period, please speak to your local Relationship Manager or contact us by email immediately.
- Requesting an extension to an existing or previous repayment holiday
It may be possible to extend your existing repayment holiday up to a period of 6 months. If you wish to request an extension or are experiencing difficulties in making payments, please speak to your Relationship Manager or request a call back.
- Customer Service Requests
If your enquiry is regarding an early settlement, a clearance confirmation, a balance enquiry, a document request or to update contact details, you can complete this form to get the fastest response. We aim to process your request within 2 working days. There is a £10 administration fee for document requests (with the exception of agreements regulated by the CCA).
How a repayment holiday works
Please note, repayment holidays may work differently across products, so please consider the type of agreement(s) you have with us when referencing this information.
When repayment holidays come to an end
Making changes whilst a repayment holiday is in place
Wider support we can offer
New business and other enquiries
For new business enquiries, you can visit us at Lombard.co.uk or contact your local relationship manager. Our sales teams are still contactable via email, phone and video call.
For wider queries, you may need to contact our customer services team. To ensure we protect the wellbeing of our staff and their families and in light of new Government measures relating to social distancing and non-essential travel, we have made the decision to close a number of our customer service centres to allow staff to work from home. As a result, it’s been necessary to temporarily suspend the customer service phone lines and look to alternative ways to continue to serve our customers in the most efficient way possible. Until further notice, we are asking for customers to contact us through email and web chat; details are listed below. If we need to speak to you regarding your request, we will arrange to call you using the number we hold on our records.
To ensure your query is directed to the right team able to help you as quickly as possible, please forward your query, noting your agreement or contract number to the relevant contacts below:
- For queries about a new agreement we are processing for you, contact LombardDocuments@lombard.co.uk
- For any other queries about an existing agreement, contact: email@example.com
- For an early settlement, a clearance confirmation, a balance enquiry, a document request or to update contact details, you can complete this form to get the fastest response. We aim to process your request within 2 working days. There is a £10 administration fee for document requests (with the exception of agreements regulated by the CCA).
Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Services team through webchat on www.lombard.co.uk
Support from HMRC
- Deduct the full value of an item that qualifies for Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) from your profits before tax.
- For Capital Allowance information when you buy assets that you keep to use in your business.
- Deferral of VAT payments due to COVID-19 information.
- Deferral of self-assessment payments on accounts due to COVID-19 details.
- Employer information on claiming through the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme.
- If you cannot pay your tax bill on time some useful information can be found on the GOV.UK page here.
Find more Information on Annual Investment Allowance here.